Rocket Love Rocket Love

Not bad, not bad at all. It certainly worked well with the music, and the spazzstastic animals and things didn't feel THAT out of place. Though one thing that bothered me was the face thing. It is a really cool idea, and it looked really cool, but the way it was put in the video didn't really mesh well with everything else. It seemed to slip in and out of visibility depending on where it was on the screen. I feel like it might have been better if it had had it's own space, rather than being part of everything else. I wish I could see it more clearly, since it definitely looks neat. Overall good job, and I look forward to seeing more of your animations!

Slush Invaders Duel Slush Invaders Duel

Let's see, where to begin...
The Fighting: Unbelievably fluid. It was phenomenal how each attack fluidly flew into the next without a single lull of action. The sort of "transitions" between what I guess could be called the segments were fitting in timing and duration, not too long to draw from the action, yet not too short to be sort of pointless in the first place.
The Music Synchronization: ooooooh how I envy the creativity you obviously possess when it comes to this. One of the most well done thing in this part was the difference used in the synchronization moves. It wasn't always the same boring movement when the song hit the same notes more than once, every time was varied enough to not seem redundant, but at the same time the rhythm was just as present as the first time.
Story(?): While it doesn't exactly tell a full fledged story, it certainly isn't a one dimensional good vs. bad scenario. I was particularly fond of the way you managed to show that they weren't fighting in a kind of "Rival" thing, at least in the sense that their focus was beating the other. It was very apparent throughout the whole thing that they didn't consider each other enemies, and were just fighting for the heck of it/they had to. But like I said, even when they were beating the shit out of each other, it was still fairly obvious that they weren't really out to kill each other.

In conclusion: Kudos to you my good sir, you should be proud of a creation such as this.
I look forward to any and all projects you do in the future.

-Xaveze

Romanticide Romanticide

I really like this. It was well thought out, and executed just as well. I did enjoy the distinction of how Dea moves more rigidly. I also like how when kai...kyee.....the guy asks if he's going to die she says yes because she meant eventually. Just a really good way to sort of show that she isnt exactly used to interacting with people. One thing though, when she poked him in the bathroom, why didn't he die? Just kidding, I don't really mind, as there isn't really a universal "rule" that if death pokes you you die.

Tempted To Say Tempted To Say

Overall it was very very good. However I did not feel the moon men thing felt as fitting as the lines. I loved the lines though, and hope you do this with more of your songs.

Pokemon: Fated Duel Pokemon: Fated Duel

Figured I would split my review into categories.
Animation: Well done. Very smooth, colorful, and overall a very good visualization of what an epic Pokemon battle would look like. Although some of the human character animations seemed stiff.
Sound: This was my main issue with this flash. The sounds are extremely convoluted, and so many are fit in at such high levels that it just creates a cacophony of random noise, maybe for the sequel prioritize what sounds you want to hear and are more important, make the music louder and tone down the levels of the sound effects, or do the opposite. Either way prioritize what you want the viewer to hear.
Style: The moves were well thought out, giving distinguishable usage of actual Pokemon moves, while still dishing out the madness of the raw power in appropriate intervals, so kudos to you on that, as it was absolutely spectacular. The one thing I did not like was the style that you did with the human characters, it reminded me of Dragon Ball Z, which may have not been what you intended but that is definitely what I felt it as. While it seems to sort of implement a more serious tone, I can't help but feel it is slightly out of place in a cartoon such as this, but this may simply be rooted in a preference to the style used in the games. One thing that I was really impressed with as a concept and was really well done was the changing of Deoxys' forms, and the device on the belt felt like a creative and cool idea for that, and fitting as well. I would complain about the seeming lack of motivation and plot, but given the fact that this seems focused on the execution of action, it seems like that is hardly intended to be a large part of the animation.

In summary, you're priorities in most areas are clear and well done, but some, mostly sound, might need to be adjusted to ensure better quality. I look forward to the next installment, which I assume there will be considering the ending was hardly conclusive by any means. which is just fine with me.

-Xaveze

Pip the Robot: Buttons Pip the Robot: Buttons

Didn't make much sense to me, but I still found it amusing. Also I really liked the part at the end where the black robot gets shot. The comedic timing of the "*lifts up sign*...........*press* *shoot*" was really good, if that makes any sense....

Zictor responds:

Yeah that makes perfect sense! I love that bit too... I also like how it ends rather suddenly... I laugh when I play this stuff back and just try my hardest to get crazier with each section. It's a fun process!

Fearless Fantasy Teaser Fearless Fantasy Teaser

Funny thing, a game I played a long time ago had a similar system, it was for the DS. Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (Yes it was a sonic RPG) where to get better damage/fully execute special attacks you had to do stuff like tap a circle on the touch screen at the right time, follow a ball as it goes on a trail, etc. Still looking forward to this though. Certainly looks good, and very fun. Hope it goes well!

SpikeVallentine responds:

Yeah, cool, I see sonic's gameplay and I'm glad to discover it's not the same as our system! :)

Thanks for the support!

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

Could've done without the faces, though i see why you included them. Still amazing though. Liked the Synchronization with the music a lot.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Dude, I am freakin crying right now. That was one of the most moving pieces of animation i have ever seen. Words cannot describe how wonderful that was. I am in awe of what you have been able to do with a single computer. Most big screen movies these days cant convey the emotion you did in a simple flash animation. It's people like you that should be making the movies, not the fools in hollywood whose only interest is to make money.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park