Fairy Tail - Main Theme RMX Fairy Tail - Main Theme RMX

Wow. That's really good. Though I have to say, it seems to inconsistently border between intense slow and calming slow, if that makes any sense. At times it seems like it's building up for some massive change of tone and pace, but other times it's normal and surreal. Though that may just be the way I hear it. I do like the way you smartly kept the main tune and piano sort of "center stage", even though there were a lot of other things to hear. Overall I'd say this is a great remix of a great song, and we need more remixes of Fairy Tail music. Good job!

The Last Encounter The Last Encounter

That was good. One thing I thought was great is that it DEFINITELY had the feeling of RPG random encounters, it is kind of an indescribable sound, but it just "fits". Though this doesn't exactly feel like a "last" encounter song, that's the title and doesn't really matter that much. Another thing that amazes me is that even though some of the parts sort of began descending into a familiar tune, it changes back to its own identity as soon as it begins to falter in originality level, if that makes any sense. But overall you did a damn fine job with this, keep up the good work!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks for listening! Also as per your comment about the title, think of it more like; "This is the last time you will hear the random encounter battle song because you know after this it's all over."

Rising Rising

Overall a very good track. Definitely does a good job of portraying conflict/fighting/action. I also really love the way you use the various instruments, since it certainly gives it a more definable difference than most other metal/rock/heavy metal songs. My only complaint is the pacing seems a little inconsistent. That may very well be just me, but I couldn't seem to find a consistent sort of overall rhythm, as in I was unsure where it was going to go next. Granted that isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it just kind of threw me off. In the parts with different pacing it certainly held up well, but the switching between them was what sort of threw me off. Still an amazing song, and my criticism may very well be groundless. Nevertheless, good job, and look forward to hearing more.

The Lord of War The Lord of War

Very good. After looking at the picture I was even more impressed as I felt you really captured the tone very well. It was dark, and the whole overall song had a large feeling of not really helplessness, but a sort of desperate determination. I will however say I feel the large sort of Boom sounds in the beginning sequence feel a little too loud, and somewhat overpower the other parts that join in. Overall though, it was a really well made song, and I really thought you captured the picture in music form very well. The beginning sequence WAS well timed, and certainly felt like an appropriate lead up, like where the giant Risen (I play Guild Wars 2 and I assume you do as well, unless the picture does caught your eye for the visual appeal.) is approaching, and like the heroes or whoever just stand as it approaches, and then after the silence they charge. Like I repeated probably too many times, you did a good job at capturing the tone of the picture, but also were able to take it a step further by not JUST making it a foreboding tune of the giant Risen's approach, but of the reaction that the people in the picture had.

-Glorious Morning 2- -Glorious Morning 2-

Hm, a very impressive improvement on the original. It was certainly different enough from the original to gain it's own sort of identity. One thing that I did enjoy in this update was the implementation of build ups, if that's a good way to describe it. In the original, the short time frame left little time for a rise in tension. This one certainly has that, and the use of the original string melody in the interval at around the 3 minute mark was a superb choice. The build up of instruments and rhythm on top of the original strings is nice, especially when the violin still rings out prominently, which is one thing I loved about the original. I was also pleasantly surprised by the ending. It was a very concise and appropriately timed end, with rather good timing. Overall, as a separate entity from the original, it is amazing and definitely one of your better works. In comparison to the original, I feel each has their own style, this one has the build up and tension, while the original is much more straightforward. Good job, and look forward to seeing more songs from you!

Waterflame responds:

That was a very uplifting review, thank you! :)

Kimlinh Tran's Character Demo Kimlinh Tran's Character Demo

Wow, that is quite a variety. I loved the Fidget voice, and can actually name the scene that it's from....maybe I've played that game a little too much. Anyways, I envy the ability you have with voice acting, I've wanted to try the sort of thing myself, but have never gotten up the guts to try and make a demo...partially because I don't have equipment and/or knowledge of what would go into a first time demo. I also like the explosion imminent bomb voice even though I have no idea where it is from, but I feel hyper just listening to it... It's actually kind of entertaining to listen to it on a loop, since it is kind of hard/amusing to imagine only one person making the various voices present in the demo. Good luck to you, and all your future characters.

-Swirl! Chiptune remix- -Swirl! Chiptune remix-

What goes through my mind when I hear this:

"Our Hero opened their front door, then began their normal cheerful 8-bit walk to school"

And then it's just an 8-bit school kid sprite doing a cheerful movement loop while passing by all the nice neighborhood people, who wave and say hello, and then every few houses something random happens for comedic effect. I wish I could animate, just so I could animate that. But yeah, good job, especially since it still upholds the great quality of the original. Looking forward to what comes next! Keep it up!

GaMetal - Zero Two ft Edobean GaMetal - Zero Two ft Edobean

If you had tried and told me that this song could sound good with lyrics before i heard this, I would've called you a liar. But holy shit. That is amazing. I just....can barely put my amazement into words. The ambient tone of the voice just....AGH I just can't get over how amazing it sounds! It sounds a little convoluted at times, but quickly jumps back into powerful timing, at always just the right spot. I just...I cannot praise this enough. I know it sounds cliche, but I wish i could give this so much more than 5 stars. In conclusion, it was already kick ass, and I didn't think it could get better, and I was wrong.

-Dash!- -Dash!-

Very good, I just sort of feel like the jump in mood from 0:40 was a little sudden and unexpected. I kind of wished it had stayed in the style for the first 40 seconds, and while it does come back to that, it then again jumps to the slower happy upbeatness. I would love to see a song by you that keeps the fast style and doesn't break from it. Either way it was still really good, just that one aspect of it threw me off a little.

Waterflame responds:

Thanks! yeah i can see why it came off as a bit of a sudden twist. i guess i just worked on the track for so long that i got "used to it" in a way. it was originally intended to have more elements like that. i kinda like how it has that variation, but at the same time i agree with you, it could have been done a lot smoother.

Morning Sky (Kaze no Ne) Morning Sky (Kaze no Ne)

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah how did I not find this even after I favorited you.... I frikkin LOVED this game. I even bought an old copy and played it on my wii JUST so I could finish it, even though it was like 4 years old by then. Freakin cried at the ending. Almost cried while listening to this, but I managed to hold back the tears....barely. You should consider doing the ending song as well, if its as good a cover as this one, I may die from nostalgia overload. Anyways, amazing job, and it truly does the song proud.

VGSongbird responds:

Right now I'm working on more original stuff and less arrangements, but I'll consider it.