Rocket Love Rocket Love

Not bad, not bad at all. It certainly worked well with the music, and the spazzstastic animals and things didn't feel THAT out of place. Though one thing that bothered me was the face thing. It is a really cool idea, and it looked really cool, but the way it was put in the video didn't really mesh well with everything else. It seemed to slip in and out of visibility depending on where it was on the screen. I feel like it might have been better if it had had it's own space, rather than being part of everything else. I wish I could see it more clearly, since it definitely looks neat. Overall good job, and I look forward to seeing more of your animations!

Slush Invaders Duel Slush Invaders Duel

Let's see, where to begin...
The Fighting: Unbelievably fluid. It was phenomenal how each attack fluidly flew into the next without a single lull of action. The sort of "transitions" between what I guess could be called the segments were fitting in timing and duration, not too long to draw from the action, yet not too short to be sort of pointless in the first place.
The Music Synchronization: ooooooh how I envy the creativity you obviously possess when it comes to this. One of the most well done thing in this part was the difference used in the synchronization moves. It wasn't always the same boring movement when the song hit the same notes more than once, every time was varied enough to not seem redundant, but at the same time the rhythm was just as present as the first time.
Story(?): While it doesn't exactly tell a full fledged story, it certainly isn't a one dimensional good vs. bad scenario. I was particularly fond of the way you managed to show that they weren't fighting in a kind of "Rival" thing, at least in the sense that their focus was beating the other. It was very apparent throughout the whole thing that they didn't consider each other enemies, and were just fighting for the heck of it/they had to. But like I said, even when they were beating the shit out of each other, it was still fairly obvious that they weren't really out to kill each other.

In conclusion: Kudos to you my good sir, you should be proud of a creation such as this.
I look forward to any and all projects you do in the future.

-Xaveze

Romanticide Romanticide

I really like this. It was well thought out, and executed just as well. I did enjoy the distinction of how Dea moves more rigidly. I also like how when kai...kyee.....the guy asks if he's going to die she says yes because she meant eventually. Just a really good way to sort of show that she isnt exactly used to interacting with people. One thing though, when she poked him in the bathroom, why didn't he die? Just kidding, I don't really mind, as there isn't really a universal "rule" that if death pokes you you die.

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

Wow.

The music, the difficulty, the story. everything about this screams perfection. i just wished there had been more indication of there actually BEING a story. it isn't exactly obvious, but the fact that its there makes it even better. i also appreciate you allowing people to continue after a certain point instead of having to start over, because it really encourages one to keep going, instead of just giving up and saying, "i cant go through all that again." it is truly an amazing game, and you should be proud that you created a masterpiece. Just a few minor tweaks and you would've had a 10, but dont get me wrong,so just some little things put me off from a 10. I just loved it. Keep it up!

Fairy Tail - Main Theme RMX Fairy Tail - Main Theme RMX

Wow. That's really good. Though I have to say, it seems to inconsistently border between intense slow and calming slow, if that makes any sense. At times it seems like it's building up for some massive change of tone and pace, but other times it's normal and surreal. Though that may just be the way I hear it. I do like the way you smartly kept the main tune and piano sort of "center stage", even though there were a lot of other things to hear. Overall I'd say this is a great remix of a great song, and we need more remixes of Fairy Tail music. Good job!

The Last Encounter The Last Encounter

That was good. One thing I thought was great is that it DEFINITELY had the feeling of RPG random encounters, it is kind of an indescribable sound, but it just "fits". Though this doesn't exactly feel like a "last" encounter song, that's the title and doesn't really matter that much. Another thing that amazes me is that even though some of the parts sort of began descending into a familiar tune, it changes back to its own identity as soon as it begins to falter in originality level, if that makes any sense. But overall you did a damn fine job with this, keep up the good work!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks for listening! Also as per your comment about the title, think of it more like; "This is the last time you will hear the random encounter battle song because you know after this it's all over."

Rising Rising

Overall a very good track. Definitely does a good job of portraying conflict/fighting/action. I also really love the way you use the various instruments, since it certainly gives it a more definable difference than most other metal/rock/heavy metal songs. My only complaint is the pacing seems a little inconsistent. That may very well be just me, but I couldn't seem to find a consistent sort of overall rhythm, as in I was unsure where it was going to go next. Granted that isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it just kind of threw me off. In the parts with different pacing it certainly held up well, but the switching between them was what sort of threw me off. Still an amazing song, and my criticism may very well be groundless. Nevertheless, good job, and look forward to hearing more.